Writing opportunity

"Slossen, Maureen" <[log in to unmask]>

artnews <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:51:58 +0000

text/plain

Do you want to write about Movies, TV, Anime, Arts, Comics, Games, Literature or other art forms? Do you want to get your foot in the door and enter the big-wide world of the online media and have your work read and shared by millions of readers? We invite you to The Artifice:
http://www.the-artifice.com

The Artifice is an online magazine that covers a wide spectrum of art forms. We do not run The Artifice, you do. The Artifice is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow writers. It is structured to let you focus on the quality of the content while it deals with the exposure of it to an audience of millions.

Instead of recycling the same entertainment news stories or publishing commonplace editorials, The Artifice focus on unique topics that are intellectually stimulating and meaningful.

You can write about a whole host of things for pleasure, passion and/or to boost your CV with vital experience in this ever competitive media environment.

Our current writers range from undergraduates, to graduates, to emeritus professors and a bit of everyone in between.

Grab the opportunity and join our team of writers. Join now:
http://the-artifice.com/write/

---

If you want me to present the project in any other form, please let me know. Also, if there are any graduates who you would recommend to join us, feel free to forward this opportunity or let me know how I can get in contact with them.

We do not have a requirement set for the students' academic level. We accept both undergraduates and postgraduates. The focus is more on the quality of the writing. Ideally, we would like this opportunity to reach your students and faculty on all levels.

As noted above, our writers range from undergraduates to emeritus professors.

It would be helpful if you could forward this opportunity to your colleagues as well. We have found difficulties getting in contact with them, I believe that this may be because of our emails ending up in junk folders.

Finally, if possible, can you please post our flyer on your announcement boards and other relevant places in appropriate departments? It can be downloaded here: http://the-artifice.com/flyers Or if you wish, I can send the file as an email attachment.

Thank you for your time and please do contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Alyson

The Artifice
the-artifice.com