]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ARTNEWS Home

ARTNEWS  October 2018

ARTNEWS October 2018

FW: A Freelance Job Advertisement for children's book illustration

"O'Neil, Marie" <[log in to unmask]>

artnews <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:45:55 +0000

text/plain

Job details:

25-30 color illustrations

$20 per illustration, will be a one time payment once all illustrations are completed and approved *royalties are not included

Deadline for completion of illustrations: Dec 16, 2018

Please provide a sample of of your work, resume and contact information, email to Shelly Hamilton: [log in to unmask]

If the book is successful, there is a possibility of being hired again for more freelance illustration work in the future, which may be at a hire pay.