Greetings fellow birdbrains,

I'll be camping at Fort Pickens for a couple of days next week and would love
to find some of the summer NW Florida local birds such as: Eastern Wood
Pewee, White-breasted Nuthatch, Yellow-breasted Chat, Dickcissel, Field
Sparrow, Sea Side Sparrow, Wood Thrush and Acadian Flycatcher. Any
suggestions as to where to go to see some of these birds would be most
appreciated. I'm particularly interested in finding the Chat, Dickcissel and
Field Sparrow for they would be Lifers.

Thank you so much for your help,

Tom Lee
New Smyrna Beach, Fl