Hi All,
I live in Central Florida,
And would like to visit Arizona, my Wife is a golfer and would like to stay on some kind of golf complex, and I want to do some Birding, so I would like to stay near to a good Birding area,
Any ideas?
I will probably go late September, so hopefully there will still be some migration going on.
Any suggestions of some good places to visit would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Chris Goodfellow
Clermont
Fl.