Hello Birders.
     Out to Circle B Bar Reserve Southeast of Lakeland today from 11 till
2:30, it was hot but worth the effort.
     Best Birds: 2 RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRDS, 2 PRAIRIE WARBLER, 1
YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER, 2 YELLOW WARBLER, 2 NORTHERN PARULA, 1 COMMON
YELLOWTHROAT, 1 WHITE-EYED VIREO, 8 BLUE-GRAY GNAT-CATCHER, 2 BELTED
KINGFISHER, 3 BALD EAGLE.
     The Hummingbirds were at the Firebush at the South end of the
parking-lot. They opened Marsh Rabbit Run trail Saturday and the new
observation dock with a blind on the end is also open. The warblers were
scattered along Alligator Alley and Marsh Rabbit. The Eagle pair were at
their nest on Eagles Ridge trail
     My friend Fred Dame posted a photo of a new Eagles nest that I thought
I knew the location of but it wasn't where I thought it was ; I'll find out
next time I talk to him and Al Billings posted a photo of a male Marsh
Hawk, you can see both here  https://www.flickr.com/groups/995562@N25/
Good Birding and God Bless.

Ed Rizer
Winter Haven Fl.

[image: photo]
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=>