Hello Birders.
     Out to Circle B Bar Reserve Southeast of Lakeland today from 11 till 2:30, it was hot but worth the effort.
     Best Birds: 2 RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRDS, 2 PRAIRIE WARBLER, 1 YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER, 2 YELLOW WARBLER, 2 NORTHERN PARULA, 1 COMMON YELLOWTHROAT, 1 WHITE-EYED VIREO, 8 BLUE-GRAY GNAT-CATCHER, 2 BELTED KINGFISHER, 3 BALD EAGLE.
     The Hummingbirds were at the Firebush at the South end of the parking-lot. They opened Marsh Rabbit Run trail Saturday and the new observation dock with a blind on the end is also open. The warblers were scattered along Alligator Alley and Marsh Rabbit. The Eagle pair were at their nest on Eagles Ridge trail
     My friend Fred Dame posted a photo of a new Eagles nest that I thought I knew the location of but it wasn't where I thought it was ; I'll find out next time I talk to him and Al Billings posted a photo of a male Marsh Hawk, you can see both here  https://www.flickr.com/groups/995562@N25/   Good Birding and God Bless.

Ed Rizer
Winter Haven Fl.

photo
Get a signature like this: Click here!
To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to [log in to unmask] Report any problems to the listserv administrator: [log in to unmask] ____________________________________________________________________________