I should know better than to make tricky IDs looking at images on my IPhone.  Ed Kwater pointed out to me that the raptor is a Sharp-shinned Hawk (juvenile).  The tail is too long for RSHA and the wing-shape is wrong.  For a particular field mark, the primaries are banded to their tips, whereas RSHA (and other buteos), the outer half of the primaries are solidly dark. Shows how much shape can change in different flight modes.

Thanks Ed for correcting me.

Andy Kratter
Gainesville, FL