Greetings
Just dropping off a note that the FTFC is still there.  It was a little
difficult to find but thanks to Lori and the rest of that tough bird finder
group, they made it a lot easier.  Thanks so much!  It was the bird of the
day.  There are much better photos out there, but just thought I'd add in
my little ditty.  Yesterday, the bird was sitting in the shade of a tree
and then we watched it flying back and forth to the brush piles.  Singing
Indigo Bunting in the same area and we were treated to the Swallow-tailed
Kite show (including a few Mississippi Kites) which was well over 300 birds
in the air.

Diane Reed
St Augustine, FL