This morning, 4 eastern bluebirds were perched on the edge of my birdcage pool screen.   They flew into the woods behind my house when I approached.   I live in Countryside Area of Clearwater and have never seen them in my yard before.   In fact, I've only seen them north of John Chestnut Park.  Is Countryside area part of their Pinellas County range?

Heather Sobush
Clearwater, FL