Greetings
Just dropping off a note that the FTFC is still there.  It was a little difficult to find but thanks to Lori and the rest of that tough bird finder group, they made it a lot easier.  Thanks so much!  It was the bird of the day.  There are much better photos out there, but just thought I'd add in my little ditty.  Yesterday, the bird was sitting in the shade of a tree and then we watched it flying back and forth to the brush piles.  Singing Indigo Bunting in the same area and we were treated to the Swallow-tailed Kite show (including a few Mississippi Kites) which was well over 300 birds in the air.

Diane Reed
St Augustine, FL
To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to [log in to unmask] Report any problems to the listserv administrator: [log in to unmask] ____________________________________________________________________________