I have this guy/gal as a Semipalmated Sandpiper. It was hanging out with a
Ruddy Turnstone in breeding plumage near the Nature Coast Biological
Station on Cedar Key.

Yes?

Other birds for the day include a bunch of Magnificent Frigate birds
dive-bombing some people in a small boat who were net fishing, from the
looks of it; several dozen Least Sandpipers buzzing the fishing pier; a
long Caspian Tern among a group of Royals.

Earlier in the day I was in part of the Lower Suwannee River  National
Wildlife Refuge (Shell Mound, mainly) and had a light morning of birding
with several Carolina Chickadees, some Great Crested Flycatchers, a few
Willets, and several Clapper Rails by the fishing pier.

Fun day.

Christopher Ferro
Melbourne/Brevard County
lonelybirder.org