Hi all,
Usually when I see a Turkey or Turkeys they are hens and are running away, unless I see them from a distance and they don't see me (which is rare). Today near DeBary, this Gobbler actually came towards me at a trot and was rather vociferous in advising me that he wasn't happy about my presence.

Roy Peterson, DeBary