Hi, all-

I second the Yellow-throated Warbler call. Everything fits- the facial
pattern, the way the flank streaks emanate from the dark cheeks, the
overall structure, head/bill shape, the tail length, wing/tail length
ratio- the structure is all there. I Believe I see a bit of yellow on
the chin- but the angle of the shot hides the entire throat and breast.
The somewhat incomplete streaks on the flank and the really big feet
make me think this is a juvenile. Maybe that contributes to the limited
yellow visible on the bird- my field guides are all pretty weak on this
point.

Vince Capp

Bayonet Point, FL