Did you find someone to answer your questions?

On 5/6/2018 12:00 AM, BRDBRAIN automatic digest system wrote:
There is 1 message totaling 9801 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. ID help with birds in Europe?

Date:    Sat, 5 May 2018 22:00:24 -0400
From:    Alice Horst <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ID help with birds in Europe?

May 5, 2018
I just returned from 2 weeks in Europe. It wasn’t a “birding trip”, but I did get a few pictures, particularly some Gulls that I can not ID.
I have them labeled by countries, if anyone in our BRDBRAIN world would want to help me.  I could send them, personally, to anyone who might be willing to look at some of them.  All of the birds below were in Barcelona, Spain.
I have some pictures from other countries.
Thank you, anyone.
Alice Horst, Marion County, FL

Monk Parakeet

Gulls at Barcelona Port

I have NO idea what this is.                                                       Collared Dove

                                                                      Gull

Greenfinch?

End of BRDBRAIN Digest - 4 May 2018 to 5 May 2018 (#2018-147)

To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to [log in to unmask] Report any problems to the listserv administrator: [log in to unmask] ____________________________________________________________________________