Hi, all-

I second the Yellow-throated Warbler call. Everything fits- the facial pattern, the way the flank streaks emanate from the dark cheeks, the overall structure, head/bill shape, the tail length, wing/tail length ratio- the structure is all there. I Believe I see a bit of yellow on the chin- but the angle of the shot hides the entire throat and breast. The somewhat incomplete streaks on the flank and the really big feet make me think this is a juvenile. Maybe that contributes to the limited yellow visible on the bird- my field guides are all pretty weak on this point.

Vince Capp

Bayonet Point, FL