Hi to all,
I wanted to let you all know that the pelagic trip on May 19th is full. However I have another trip scheduled for Saturday, July 28th. The July trips have traditionally had the calmest seas of the year. It is also a great trip for White-tailed Tropicbirds, Black-capped Petrels, all three Storm-Petrels, with often large groups, even hundreds of Wilson's Storm-Petrels. I have attached a flier on the trip.

Let me know if you would like to sign up.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL