Tonight at 7:00pm, I heard the “peenting” of a Common Nighthawk. I went outside and over my house were 2 CONIs “peenting”, diving, and doing amazing acrobatics that I assume were a mating “dance”. The sound of their wings when they dove was incredible.
Attaching a couple of pictures - although not very good. It was as difficult as trying to take pictures of zipping mosquitos.

Every day is a GREAT day to go birding!
Alice Horst, Marion County, FL