About 5 pm a carolina wren was picking up seeds below the seed fedder and feeding a rather large "fledgling".  We have been seeing two carolina wrens, both coming to the feeder and below it on the ground.  This is the first time to see one feedinfg another one.    From mid January to late April we had a male and female painted bunting aa well as a brief visit from an indigo bunting.  We currently see a northern parula coming to a bird bath we place on the ground by some shrubs.  Also no matter what I try the squirrels are getting on to the seed feeders.     Steve Klesius, New Tampa, off County Line Road between I 75 and B. B. Downes.