I went up to Fernandina yesterday to see if I could find the Harlequin Duck that has been hanging around the city marina there for the past year.  At first I had no luck, but then he swam in from the north and fed along the dock edge to within 20 feet of me.  He now has stunning plumage and appears to be in good health.

Gary Davis
St Johns, Florida