May 5, 2018
I just returned from 2 weeks in Europe. It wasn’t a “birding trip”, but I did get a few pictures, particularly some Gulls that I can not ID.
I have them labeled by countries, if anyone in our BRDBRAIN world would want to help me.  I could send them, personally, to anyone who might be willing to look at some of them.  All of the birds below were in Barcelona, Spain.
I have some pictures from other countries.
Thank you, anyone.
Alice Horst, Marion County, FL

Monk Parakeet

Gulls at Barcelona Port

I have NO idea what this is.                                                       Collared Dove

                                                                      Gull

Greenfinch?