If anyone is interested in the status and expansion of Egyptian Goose in
the U.S., here's a link to a short publication that Chris Dunford and I
wrote summarizing their status. It's focused more on California and
specifically their potential expansion into the Sacramento Valley (I'm a
Florida ex-pat living there now), but there is some information on
historical introductions and current population estimates for other states,
including Florida. The Lit Cited also includes some excellent publications
by Bill Pranty and others that documented the introduction and spread of
the species in Florida (and ultimately helped inform its addition to both
the FOSRC and ABA checklists).

http://www.cvbirds.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2Fogarty_Dunford-RecentVol19no4.pdf

Best,

Frank Fogarty