July 22, 2018
Birding at Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport we had 2 sightings that left us confused.
While looking for Burrowing Owls we saw a Common Nighthawk on a wire over the road and stopped, got pictures.
Shortly after that we saw 2nd bird on another wire.
2nd bird seemed smaller, bill seems smaller, had obvious white throat, had white on edge of wing, and seemed more gray than brown.
These pictures were taken from different angles making it difficult to compare them.
We assumed #1 was CONI, questioning the ID of #2.
Is #2 a young CONI or possibly an Antillean Nighthawk?
Thank you for any help with ID.

Below are the pictures:
Bird #1

Bird #2: