Nutmeg Manikin - Now called Scaly-breasted Munia - is countable in the ABA area, but only in California, I believe. (Maybe Texas?)
Also, Rosy-faced Lovebird is countable in Arizona (Phoenix) only, I think. Rose-ringed Parakeet is only countable in Hawaii. Other occurrences of these two species would likely be presumed to be escapees.

Christopher CollinsRogue Birders