July 27, 2018.
I could finally see a tiny dot of red on this little guys throat and therefore HE is an immature male.
He’s in my yard every day at my Coral Honeysuckle or Firebush, or just sitting in my Jasmine.
I do not know what exercises he is doing in the 2nd picture???????

Every day is a GREAT day to go birding.
Alice Horst, Marion County, FL